Top 2 Fruits Juices for Ramadan
At iftar, our body needs water and liquid nutrients for boosting our energy so for this we bring you the top 2 fruit juices for Ramadan.
These fruits are seasonal and are easily available anywhere. These juices have a lot of health benefits you can’t imagine and they are very easy to make and they will take just a few minutes.
Tangerine and Apple Juice
- 2 tangerine
- 1 apple
- 1 cup of water
- Salt to taste
- Peel 2 tangerine and 1 apple and cut them into small pieces.
- Put them into a blender, add 1 cup of water and some salt to taste, you can add some crushed ice too.
- Blend them really well and you can enjoy your juice in iftar
Benefits of Tangerine And Apple
It’s no secret that tangerine fruits are high in vitamin C. Tangerines provide a good variety of nutrients, including potassium, thiamin and folate. They are a low-calorie addition to your diet.
Tangerines contain more vitamin A than oranges, though oranges are lower in calories and higher in vitamin C and fiber. Apples are the most easily available fruits here and they have many health benefits like they are good for weight loss. They lower the risk of diabetes and they are so nutritious. They can help prevent cancer.
Mango and Apple Juice
- 1 mango
- 1 apple
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- Half cup of water
- Peel the mango and apple and cut them into small pieces , put them into a blender
- Add 1 cup of crushed ice and add 1 cup of milk
- Add half cup of water , tsp of sugar and blend them really well
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy mango and apple juice.
Benefits of mango
Mango is a favorite fruit of many people because it has a sweet and refreshing flavour. In addition its taste is the best in all fruits.
Mango is a tasty fruit and everyone loves its juicy and lip-smacking flavour. Mangoes may very well be the king of all fruits because they fight cancer, alkalize the body, regulate diabetes, help digestion, aid in weight loss, clear your skin and make the perfect snack. Since mangoes are so tasty, people forget they’re healthy.